Saturday, July 23, 2011

Light Green

What is light green?  I consider my liftstyle as light green or green lite.  It's not about getting it all right as we strive to be more and more green everyday.  Its about trying to live resposibly without going cold turkey on everything. 

I have found that people sometimes are forced to choose extremes.  If you say you are making choices to help maintain our environment you can't eat on a paper plate or drive a car.  You can't eat a conventional vegetable or eat meat.

The other extreme is not to care at all an think that anyone trying to make a difference is wasting their time.  Drive a hummer to the corner and never recycle.

Most people need to make little changes.  One at a time.  Exchanging one thing for a better option.

This blog is my opportunity to share my journey as I make little changes here and there.  Hopefully those who read will become encouraged to share their own experiences and suggestions without judgement.

Please visit often for new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment